KEKK Wiersma Family Photo, 2011

KEKK Wiersma Family Photo, 2011
New Family Photo-Nov 2011

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Kyler starts Grade 5 !

My Kyler started Grade 5 today ! Oh my, where did the time go? He was ready to start school awhile ago ! I had to get him new pants, uniform shirts, all his in class items, new shoes etc. He already forgot his lunch bag on the first day of school !
Kyler gets picked up from home to go to school every morning , so Kijin and I have to get Kyler up and out that door by 7:50amish ! We say good bye from the window !
Kijin and I will go pick Kyler up and his 2 of his school mates and bring them home every day !
I'm sure Grade 5 will be a great challenge for Kyler :)
Happy back to school everyone !

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Grade 5 already!! I am sure it's going to be a busy year for all of you.

    ReplyDelete