KEKK Wiersma Family Photo, 2011

KEKK Wiersma Family Photo, 2011
New Family Photo-Nov 2011

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Wednesday Wiersma Words




Wednesday Wiersma Words :)


We are back into the school mode with Kyler of course. So far so good in Grade 5 ! The highlight coming up is his teacher night and a sleepover at the school ! ( how kewl is that?)

We hope we signed him up in time for House League Hockey this season - probably need new skates, helmit, etc etc etc ! Kyler has grown so much this summer ! Him and Ed will be attending a "Home Alone" course too starting tonight- which will be on Thursdays for a bit !

Ed had a good successful CNE Exhibition this summer. If the CNE makes good money, then all the departments are happy and well underway planning for 2012 CNE ! The Royal Winter Fair is the next big exhibition at the EX.

We had our last ROACH Report-home visit for Kijin ! His 6 month update was finished this week ! We are now waiting for his "Adoption Order" to be completed , which means, he will be forever forever ours on paper") We hope that will be completed by December or January--then we apply for his Canadianship. ( which can take up to 1 year )

Kijin and I have been Daycare Shopping this past week- and we hope to have a place and decesion very soon. He will be starting in January 2012 !

Kijin and I will be jamming in as much as we can before I head back to work in December !!! Swimming, babynme time, social tea visits and so on !
Otherwise, I am reading when I can and trying to figure out what my new Fav TV shows are...i have a few movies i need to watch too before I go back.....lots to do ! OH --I did finish painting our guest (Kylers) bathroom a nice leftover brown paint last week !! I have some upcoming painting jobs to do too !!! LOL

Did anyone make any of my recipes?? Let me know how they turned out :)

Have a great Wednesday !

Words from a K. Wiersma !

No comments:

Post a Comment