KEKK Wiersma Family Photo, 2011

KEKK Wiersma Family Photo, 2011
New Family Photo-Nov 2011

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Karens Summer Reads



I love to read !!! When I have the time that is ! Since I have been off with Kijin, I am trying to just catch up on reading ! I just find the time and do it ! ( nap times and at night if I can ! ) I'll give you the list of my summer reads, in case you find you have some time to read a good book!


1. The Help - Kathryn Stockett ( now a movie )

2. Water For Elephants- ( """)

3. Still Missing- Chevy Stevens --( a book I could NOT put down)

4. Never Knowing-Chevy Stevens

5. Into the Wilderness--Sara Donati

6. I am Number four --(series) -Pittacus Lore ( movie too)

7. House Rules--Jodi Picoult

8. Love You More--Lisa Gardner ( love all her books--whodoneits)

9. Room--Emma Donoghue

10. The Hunger Games (series) (movie 2012) --great book!!


I have many more lists of books yet to read ! Books on hold at the library mostly! And lists from other readers who told me their favourite books :)


Happy Reading everyone !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment