KEKK Wiersma Family Photo, 2011

KEKK Wiersma Family Photo, 2011
New Family Photo-Nov 2011

Monday, November 21, 2011

Kijin enjoying the leaves!

Here is Kijin , 17 months, enjoying a nice November morning with the leaves. He is growing so fast ! Such a little boy now ! My 9 month leave is done in December already :(. Kijin will start daycare in January at a centre in Pickering , the same one Kyler went to many years ago. We hope he adjusts to his new play centre and I'm sure I'm going to miss him and my time off !
He is almost up to date in his needles, doctor visits and I hope he is almost done teething ! UGH ! He will be getting allergy testing though soon, because of milk and yogurt skin reactions he has had in the past. I want to make sure we at least know what to stay away from!
He totally loves ELMO ....he loves books, toys and watching his TV programs. He is a climber though ! He has climbed out of the playpen on grandad and nana's watch and on my watch from his play area ! I am sure this is the beginning of a smart little boy who can climb out of anything !!!! He says a few words now, and he knows what we are talking about most of the time when we ask him, " Go pick up your socks or Elmo or a specific toy". He even makes his "PIG Noises" when he sees a pig ") soooo cute ! He loves to go outside and just pick up leaves, sticks and rocks. I think we have an Adventourous Outdoorsman on our hands!
Ed and I are waiting for his "Adoption Order" to be finalized in the upcoming months. Once that is completed, we can get his documents in order and apply for his Canadianship. So we have some paperwork yet ahead of us, but thankfully , most of it finished !
I only have a short few weeks left of being off with him, so we will make the most of it ! We are getting ready for his first Christmas and getting some of that stuff done first before I head off to work. Ed will be home with both boys over the Christmas holidays with both boys and get Kijin into his daycare schedule for January.
Im off to get my Christmas cards done.....
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment