KEKK Wiersma Family Photo, 2011

KEKK Wiersma Family Photo, 2011
New Family Photo-Nov 2011

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Pumpkin Loaf turned out great !!

Well, my pumpkin loaf turned out great ! It was not as dark as the one I bought- but still I am happy with it !

Pumpkin Loaf


  • 1 1.4 cups brown sugar

  • 1/2 cup cooking oil

  • 1 2/3 cup cooked or canned pumpkin

  • 2 eggs

  • 2 1/2 cups flour

  • 3 tsp baking powder

  • 1/2 tsp salt, ginger, ground cloves

  • 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon

Beat together 1 cup sugar, oil, pumpkin and eggs


Mix together flour, baking powder, salt, ginger, cloves , and 1 tsp cinnamon


Combine pumpkin mix with dry ingredients


Grease 2 loaf pans


Mix remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1/2 tsp cinnamon and sprinkle over the loaves.


Bake 350@ 1 hour- or until tooth pick comes out clean.


Enjoy !!!!


PS- apparently my cookie recipe won in a competion- 3rd place !


Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment